Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Clover Pencils

This almost made our 'what didn't make the cut' list until I found out that Benjamin's school was having a green party to celebrate St. Patrick's Day and then it was back on my 'to do' list.  Martha had intended the project for straws, but since there are some quite young babies who likely don't know how to use a straw, I opted for pencils.  Makes sense, right?  If you can't use a straw you're likely going to be able to write with a pencil.  Hmmm... I'm sensing a repeat of starburstgate.  Anyway, these little buggers aren't quite as easy as I thought.  Here are some of my first results:

Butterfly? Siamese snowmen?  No, just a couple of clovers gone awry.
Ah, here we go!   Now we're shaping!

Lets be honest, it's a silly little project and once I figured it out, it took no more than 10 minutes.  Benjamin loves bringing things to school to share with his friends, so I say it's 10 minutes well spent. 

Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment